Vegan Asian Stir-Fry Noodles with vegetables and peanut sauce! A simple recipe for quick Asian noodles – perfect for those days when you want it to be tasty and quick. Fried noodles and Asian vegetables in a sweet and hot sauce with peanut butter topped with caramelized chili cashews from the pan, roasted sesame seeds and fresh spring onions. Simple and tasty! The vegan Asian stir-fry noodles only need a few ingredients and are ready to enjoy in just 20 minutes.
If you want it to be quick, easy and tasty…
… then a noodle dish with crunchy vegetables, an aromatic sauce and extra crunch is just the thing. Asian-inspired noodle pans are always my first choice. I’m a big fan of Asian cuisine, the spices and flavors. That is why the Asian stir-fry noodles are one of my favorites – whether you go out to eat or order take-out, or even make them yourself.
How good it is that it can also be easy + delicious at home. Fried noodles and Asian vegetables combined with a sweet and spicy sauce with peanut butter and caramelized chili cashews. Sesame seeds and fresh spring onions should not be missing.
The best thing about it is that the Asian stir-fry noodles are not only easy to make, but you can also use ingredients that are ideally already in the pantry, refrigerator or freezer – perfect!
Vegan Asian Stir-Fry Noodles – how it works
The recipe is quick and easy to make.
Chili cashews. You don’t have to do this, of course, but I would recommend it to you. For this I let the cashews caramelize with sesame seeds in the pan for a few minutes and add some spice.
Asian noodles. Simply prepare according to the instructions on the packet. I used mie noodles. But you can also use other noodles of your choice.
Peanut sauce. The sauce is made from only 4 ingredients: Soy sauce, brown sugar (or maple syrup), rice vinegar and peanut butter. So delicious!
Vegetables. I used a frozen Asian vegetable mix, mung bean seedlings and some fresh broccoli florets. I always have a vegetable mix like this in the freezer. But you can also use and combine vegetables to taste here. I fried the vegetables in sesame oil together with some ginger and garlic and seasoned with spices.
Finally, add the sauce and noodles to the pan, fry them briefly and your quick Asia noodle dish is ready!
If you are looking for a tasty and quick recipe for lunch or dinner, you cannot go wrong with this noodle dish. Have fun trying it out and enjoy your meal!
Here you can find more Asian and vegan recipe ideas:
- Vegan Coconut Curry
- Cashew Sesame Tofu with Coconut Rice
- Vegan Thai Panang Curry
- Vegan Tofu Kung Pao with Rice
And finally, if you try this Vegan Asian Stir-Fry Noodles, be sure to leave me a comment and / or rate the recipe! I am always happy to read from you and learn how you like my recipes and I do my best to respond to you! As soon as your masterpiece is ready, do as I do: share your photo on Instagram and don’t forget to link to it and use the hashtag #byanjushka! It’s a lot of fun to see your creations <3.
Vegan Asian Stir-Fry Noodles
Caramelized chili cashews
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- chili powder to taste
- 1 tsp sesame
- 70 g cashew nuts
- 8 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp brown sugar or maple syrup
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp peanut mousse
- 250 g Asian noodles for example mie noodles
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 400 g frozen Asia vegetable mix*
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger finely chopped
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 tbsp sesame
- spring onions cut into rings
- toasted sesame seeds for serving
- For the chili cashews, mix the soy sauce, maple syrup and chili powder in a pan and heat. Add the cashews and sesame seeds, mix everything and let caramelize for a few minutes. Stir every now and then. Take out of the pan and let cool on baking paper.
- Prepare the noodles according to the instructions on the packet. Then drain and set aside.
- In the meantime, mix all ingredients for the chili sauce.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large pan. Add vegetables and sear for about 5 minutes. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in the sauce and simmer briefly. Then add the pasta and sesame seeds and mix everything together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to bowls and serve with spring onions, chili cashews and roasted sesame seeds.
- * I used a frozen Asian vegetable mix, mung bean seedlings and some fresh broccoli florets. Total amount about 400 g. But you can also use and combine vegetables according to your taste.